Submit Your Abstract
The abstracts for Vaccines R&D-2020 can be submitted by completing the below form. Alternatively, you can email your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org along with these information (Presenting Author, Email Address, Format for presentation (Oral/Poster), Current Organization with Country, Preferred Session). If the submitted abstract doesn’t follow the guidelines for submission, the abstract will be rejected automatically.
Proof Your Abstract
- Proof your abstract before submitting it!
- Authors name and affiliation should be in English
- Check your abstract length.
- Check the spelling of everyone's name.
- Make edits before starting the process.
Vaccines R&D-2020 eserves the right to reject or alter abstracts based on, but not limited to, the following criteria:
- Abstracts do not comply with style guidelines, including excessive length (contributed abstract body text is limited to approximately 250-300 words)
- Abstracts contain inappropriate content
- Abstracts fall outside of the topical scope of the meeting
Sample Abstract File ↓↓
Download Abstract Template